The PE and sport premium is designed to help primary schools improve the quality of the PE and sport activities they offer their pupils.
Our funding allocation
This year our school received an annual premium of approximately £23000 which is used to directly impact on improving PE and sport provision throughout the school.
Our strategic objectives for PE and sport provision
Our strategy for developing PE and sports provision at Field Place Infant School is based on five core objectives:
- To improve the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
- To increase the profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- To increase the confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- To broaden pupils' experiences of a range of sports and activities
- To increase pupils' participation in competitive sport