We welcome feedback from parents throughout the year and always have members of our Senior Leadership Team on the gate, at the start and end of each day, to welcome families and listen to parent views. Teachers are also available to talk with parents at the end of the day.
In addition to this we send out a survey during the Summer term.
Top ten comments from our most recent survey, Summer 2022:
- The attentive love shown to my child- there are many smiles
- The teachers are brilliant
- The communication is just right – the office staff are always friendly and helpful
- Field Place has an extra sparkle in it since joining with the Orchards
- Keep doing what you are doing – the school is amazing
- The staff genuinely care about the children and the leadership makes such an effort
- My child found the topics really interesting and excelled at learning
- Staff are always happy to listen
- You can see how much the staff care and encourage their pupils
- The teachers are very nurturing with the children
We are very proud of the engagement of our parents and carers and the high levels of satisfaction they feel.