Week beginning 22.2.21
I hope you all had a good half term.
The Government plan to set out their roadmap out of lockdown tomorrow, including when and how children will return to school. Once we have received guidance on this, we will let you know our plans for managing what I hope will be a full return to school for the children. Until then, please continue to access the daily home learning and let us know if you have any queries or difficulties.
Mrs McGillivray has asked me to remind you that following the World Book Day letter sent out last week, don't forget to save some recycling this week ready for our exciting book activities starting Monday 1st March!
Please also log into your child's new Rising Stars online library. Information about how to do this was emailed to everyone on Monday and can also be found on each of the year group daily home learning pages.
A reminder of key contact information:
- For children attending school, please let us know immediately if there is a positive case of coronavirus in your family. Call 700234 (after school hours or weekend, please email email@example.com )
- For children attending school, please let us know about absence before 8:30pm each day. Call 700234
- Queries about online learning should be addressed to the class teacher managing your child’s learning.
- Technical issues, please use firstname.lastname@example.org or call 700234
- Welfare of safeguarding concerns should be sent to email@example.com or call 700234 and ask for Mrs Alford or Ms Worsfold.